This year we are celebrating Oxford Scholarship Online (OSO) turning fifteen. As a part of this celebration we will be shining a spotlight on the different subject areas available on OSO every month.
Oxford University Press’s (OUP) Business and Management publishing covers a broad range of topics from strategy, to organization studies, to public management. The list includes work by economists, sociologists, psychologists, political scientists, and historians, as well as business academics.
Economics and Finance explores decisions and choices under constraints of individuals, groups, firms, governments, or societies. OUP publishes a diverse range of scholarly economics and finance titles, encompassing the methods and techniques used in the subject. The collection on OSO includes theoretical and empirical economics, whether statistical, experimental, or historical.
Delve in to both of these subject areas with our selected reading list:
- 'The Nature of Marketing Management' from The Art and Science of Marketing by Grahame Dowling
- 'Introduction' from The Handbook of Mergers and Acquisitions by David Faulkner, Satu Teerikangas, et. al.
- 'The State of Development Thought' from International Development by Bruce Currie-Alder, Ravi Kanbur, et. al.
- 'The Pursuit of Industry' from Manufacturing Transformation by Carol Newman, John Page, et. al. (Open Access)
- 'Introduction and Overview' from Understanding Psychological Contracts at Work by Neil Conway and Rob B. Briner
More From OUP...
Stay up-to-date with OUP by opting in to receive information in several different ways:
- To receive information about our latest publishing, including Business and Economics special offers, join our mailing list
- Connect via our Social Media channels by following @OUPEconomics on Twitter, or delve in to the OUPblog archives.
- To keep up to date with the latest publishing added to OSO, subscribe to the RSS feed.