This year we are celebrating Oxford Scholarship Online (OSO) turning fifteen. As a part of this celebration we are shining a spotlight on the different subject areas available on OSO.
The Philosophy list enjoys world acclaim for publishing scholarly works of the highest calibre. The Philosophy module is one of the largest on OSO, and in it you can find classic works in the field alongside new, groundbreaking theories and contemplations, all by some of the brightest philosophers of the contemporary world.
Delve in to this subject area with our selected reading list:
- 'The Concept of Matter' from Basic Structures of Reality by Colin McGinn
- 'The Normativity of Instrumental Reason' from The Constitution of Agency by Christine M. Korsgaard
- 'Introduction' from Implicit Bias and Philosophy, Volume 1 by Michael Brownstein and Jennifer Saul
- 'Introduction' from The Philosophy of Trust by Paul Faulkner and Thomas Simpson
More From OUP...
Stay up-to-date with OUP by opting in to receive information in several different ways:
- To receive information about our latest publishing, including special offers, join our mailing list
- Connect via our Social Media channels by following @OUPPhilosophy on Twitter or delving in to the OUPblog archives
- To keep up to date with the latest publishing added to OSO, subscribe to the RSS feed for Philosophy