- Title Pages
- Note on Conventions and Money
- 1 AUTHORITY AND CONTROL>
- 2 THE STATE OF THE CLERGY
- 3 COMMUNITIES AND BELIEFS
- 4 THE POLITICS OF REFORM, 1530–1558
- 5 THE CLERGY IN THE YEARS OF CHANGE, 1530–1558
- 6 RESPONSES TO CHANGE: THE LAITY AND THE CHURCH
- 7 THE WORD DISSEMINATED
- 8 THEOLOGY AND WORSHIP
- 9 <i>CUIUS REGIO, EIUS RELIGIO? </i>THE CHURCHES, POLITICS, AND RELIGIOUS IDENTITIES, 1558–1600
- 10 REFORMING PEOPLE AND COMMUNITY: CHURCH, CLERGY, AND LAITY, 1558–1600
- Reformation in Britain and Ireland
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.