- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Contributors
- 1 A Description of the Greek Higher Civil Service
- 2 Spain: Still the Primacy of Corporatism?
- 3 Italy's Senior Civil Service: An Ossified World
- 4 The Senior Civil Service in France
- 5 Senior Officials in Austria
- 6 The Senior Civil Service in Belgium
- 7 Senior Officials in the German Federal Administration: Institutional Change and Positional Differentiation
- 8 The British Senior Civil Service
- 9 The Senior Civil Service in the Netherlands: A Quest for Unity
- 10 Senior Officials in the Danish Central Administration: From Bureaucrats to Policy Professionals and Managers
- 11 The Welfare State Managers: Senior Civil Servants in Sweden
- Conclusion: Senior Officials in Western Europe
- Bureaucratic Elites in Western European States
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.