- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- Part I Introductory
- 1 Public Management: Seven Propositions
- 2 Calamity, Conspiracy, and Chaos in Public Management
- 3 Control and Regulation in Public Management
- Part II Classic and Recurring Ideas in Public Management
- 4 Doing Public Management the Hierarchist Way
- 5 Doing Public Management the Individualist Way
- 6 Doing Public Management the Egalitarian Way
- 7 Doing Public Management the Fatalist Way?
- Part III Rhetoric, Modernity, and Science in Public Management
- 8 Public Management, Rhetoric, and Culture
- 9 Contemporary Public Management: A New Global Paradigm?
- 10 Taking Stock: The State of the Art of the State
- The Art of the State
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.