- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The Facts to be Explained
- 3 The Causal Structure of the Economy
- 4 Supply and Demand Influences on the Rate of Growth
- 5 Shocks and Responses in Major Fluctuations
- 6 The Two Interwar Recessions
- 7 The Long Interval Without Major Recession, 1945–1973
- 8 The Two OPEC Recessions (1973–5 and 1979–82)
- 9 The Credit Expansion of the Late 1980s and the Recession of the Early 1990s
- 10 The Theoretical Model: The Economy's Behaviour in Major Fluctuations
- 11 The Causation of Major Recessions: Summary and Discussion of Empirical Findings
- 12 Are Recurrent Major Recessions Inevitable?
- General Index
- Author Index
- Major Recessions
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.