- Title Pages
- List of Contributors
- 1 The Moral Imperatives of Global Capitalism: An Overview
- 2 Private Morality and Capitalism: Learning from the Past
- 3 Institutions and Morality: An Economist's Appraisal
- 4 Towards a New Paradigm of Development*
- 5 Transformation of Society: Implications for Globalization
- 6 An Ethical Framework for the Global Market Economy
- 7 The Challenge of Global Capitalism: A Christian Perspective
- 8 The Challenge of Global Capitalism: An Islamic Perspective
- 9 Global Covenant: A Jewish Perspective on Globalization
- 10 The Challenge of Global Capitalism: The Perspective of Eastern Religions
- 11 A Universal Culture of Human Rights and Freedom's Habits: Caritapolis
- 12 On the Political Relevance of Global Civil Society
- 13 The Business Community: Social Responsibility and Corporate Values
- 14 Governments and Supranational Agencies: A New Consensus?
- 15 Global Social Justice: The Moral Responsibilities of the Rich to the Poor
- 16 Conclusions: In Search of a Global Moral Architecture
- Making Globalization Good
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.