- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Abbreviations
- Introduction: Europe and the Learning Economy
- 1 The New Economy: A European Perspective
- 2 Europe at the Crossroads: The Challenge from Innovation‐Based Growth
- 3 The Production of Technological Knowledge: New Issues in a Learning Economy
- 4 Universities in the Learning Economy: Balancing Institutional Integrity With Organizational Diversity
- 5 A New Role for Business Services in Economic Growth
- 6 The Globalization of Technology and National Policies
- 7 Mergers, Acquisitions, and Inter‐Firm Technology Agreements in the Global Learning Economy
- 8 The Learning Economy and International Inequality
- 9 Social Exclusion in the Learning Economy
- 10 Industrial Innovation and Sustainability—Conflicts and Coherence
- 11 Organizational Innovation in European Firms: A Critical Overview of the Survey Evidence
- 12 Innovation Policy—A Systemic Approach
- 13 The Need for New Perspectives in European Commission Innovation Policy
- 14 Innovation Policy in the Knowledge‐based Economy—Can Theory Guide Policy Making?
- 15 Innovation Policy in the Globalizing Learning Economy
- The Globalizing Learning Economy
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.