- Title Pages
- LIST OF TABLES
- LIST OF FIGURES
- 1 The United Kingdom as a Union State
- 2 The Union of Westminster and Edinburgh Parliaments, 1707
- 3 Ireland's Incorporation: An ‘Excusable Mistake’?
- 4 1886
- 5 THE HIGH NOON OF UNIONISM: 1886–1921
- 6 Ulster Unionism since 1921
- 7 Unionism in Britain since 1961: Elite Attitudes
- 8 The Union since 1961—Mass Attitudes
- 9 Representation in a Union State
- 10 Public Finance in an Asymmetric Union
- 11 Conclusion: A Union State without Unionism
- Appendix: Principal Characters in 1707 and 1800
- State of the Union
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.