- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 The Chinese Intelligence Agencies
- Chapter 3 From Exploitation to Innovation
- Chapter 4 Investigating the Chinese Online Underground Economy
- Chapter 5 From Cyberwarfare to Cybersecurity in the Asia-Pacific and Beyond
- Chapter 6 Chinese Writings on Cyberwarfare and Coercion
- Chapter 7 The Chinese People’s Liberation Army Computer Network Operations Infrastructure
- Chapter 8 Civil-Military Integration and Cybersecurity
- Chapter 9 China’s Cybersecurity Situation and the Potential for International Cooperation
- Chapter 10 Evolving Legal Frameworks for Protecting the Right to Internet Privacy in China
- Chapter 11 “Foreign Hostile Forces”
- Chapter 12 China and Information Security Threats
- Chapter 13 Conclusion
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.