- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction: Affix Ordering Across Languages and Frameworks
- 2 Recursive Passivization: A Causative Coercion Account
- 3 Scope Versus Ordering of Operations: Causativization and Ordering of Valency-Changing Operations in Adyghe
- 4 Modern Greek Parasynthetic Verbs: A Hierarchical Relationship Between Prefixes and Suffixes?
- 5 Mobile Affixation Within a Modular Approach to the Morphology–Phonology Interface
- 6 Hierarchy-Governed Affix Order in Eastern Kiranti
- 7 Negation in Kurmanji
- 8 Suffix Combinations in Italian: Selectional Restrictions and Processing Constraints
- 9 Affix Order and the Structure of the Slavic Word
- 10 Suffix Sets in Polish De-Nominal DerivativesIwona Burkacka
- 11 Reduplication, Repetition, Hypercharacterization, and Other Affix-Doubling in Child Language
- Language Index
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- Affix Ordering Across Languages and Frameworks
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.