- Title Pages
- Studies in Contemporary Jewry
- Antisemitism and the City: A Beginner's Guide
- Orthodox Jews, the City and the Suburb
- Searching for the Klezmer City
- New York City, the Jews, and “The Urban Experience”
- East or West? Tel-Aviv in the 1920s and 1930s
- Was Urbanization Harmful to Jewish Tradition and Identity in Germany?
- Mythologies and Realities of Jewish Life in Prerevolutionary St. Petersburg
- A New Rite from Israel: Reflections on <i>Siddur Va'ani Tefillati</i> of the Masorati (Conservative) Movement
- The Megashtetl/Cosmopolis: New York Jewish History Comes of Age
- A Tale of Three German Cities
- Let My People Go: Three Studies on Jewish Emigration from the Soviet Union
- African Americans, Jewish Americans
- Studies in Contemporary Jewry XVI
- Note on Editorial Policy
- Studies in Contemporary Jewry an Annual XV 1999
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.