- Title Pages
- 1 Approaches to Post-Reformation Protestantism: Refraining the Historiographical Question
- 2 Scholasticism and Orthodoxy in the Reformed Tradition: Definition and Method
- 3 <i>Ad fontes argumentorum</i> : The Sources of Reformed Theology in the Seventeenth Century
- 4 Calvin and the “Calvinists”: Assessing Continuities and Discontinuities between the Reformation and Orthodoxy, Part 1
- 5 Calvin and the “Calvinists”: Assessing Continuities and Discontinuities between the Reformation and Orthodoxy, Part 2
- 6 Calling, Character, Piety, and Learning: Paradigms for Theological Education in the Era of Protestant Orthodoxy
- 7 <i>Vera Philosophia cum sacra Theologia nusquam pugnat:</i> Keckermann on Philosophy, Theology, and the Problem of Double Truth
- 8 Scholasticism Protestant and Catholic: Francis Turretin on the Object and Principles of Theology
- 9 The Debate over the Vowel Points and the Crisis in Orthodox Hermeneutics
- 10 Henry Ainsworth and the Development of Protestant Exegesis in the Early Seventeenth Century
- 11 The Covenant of Works and the Stability of Divine Law in Seventeenth-Century Reformed Orthodoxy: A Study in the Theology of Herman Witsius and Wilhelmus à Brakel
- After Calvin
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.