- Title Pages
- Art Credits
- Who's Afraid of the WTO?
- 1 Flashpoint Trade
- 2 Why Countries Trade (and Join the WTO)
- 3 The Adjustment Problem and Protectionism
- 4 Whose Trade Organization?
- 5 The WTO and National Sovereignty
- 6 Trade Policy and the Environment
- 7 Human Rights, Labor Rights, and Trade Policy
- 8 WTO and the Interests of Developing Countries
- 9 NGOs, Multinationals, and Global Trade Governance
- 10: Conclusion
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.