- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Developmental Origins of Interneuronal Heterogeneity
- 3 Order in Diversity: From Phenomenology to Function
- 4 Cracks in the Crystal: Elusive Neurospecies and the Great Correlation Hunt
- 5 Functions of Heterogeneity: Meaning of Means and Variability of Variances
- 6 Interneuronal Variability: Plasticity and Regulation
- 7 Diversity Beyond Variance
- 8 Fifty Ways to Be a Basket Cell: Self-Tuning Interneurons with Multiple Solutions for Their Tasks
- 9 Interneuronal Diversity and Small-World Neuronal Networks
- 10 Closing Thoughts: The Structure of Cortical Microcircuit Theory
- Diversity in the Neuronal Machine
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.