- Title Pages
- <i>To offenders’ family members who suffer in silence</i>
- Note to Readers
- Part I Shadow of Death
- 1 Why Do Offenders’ Families Matter?
- 2 Understanding Restorative Justice
- 3 Meet the Families
- Part II Storytelling
- 4 Death Penalty Trials
- 5 “You Didn’t Punish Him, You Punished Me”
- 6 Children of the Condemned
- 7 Psychological Distress
- Part III Restorative Justice
- 8 Life Is Different
- 9 Organizing for Abolition
- 10 Reaching Out
- 11 Systems Failure
- 12 Shining Light in the Shadows
- Appendix A: Methods for Gathering Information about Offenders’ Families
- Appendix B: Process of a Death Penalty Trial
- In the Shadow of Death
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.