- Title Pages
- Chapter One George Washington and Providential Agency
- Chapter Two Thomas Jefferson and the Separation of Church and State
- Chapter Three Abraham Lincoln
- Chapter Four Theodore Roosevelt and the Bully Pulpit
- Chapter Five Woodrow Wilson
- Chapter Six Franklin Delano Roosevelt and the Quest to Achieve an Abundant Life
- Chapter Seven Dwight David Eisenhower, Dynamic Conservatism, and the Religious Revival of the 1950s
- Chapter Eight John F. Kennedy
- Chapter Nine Jimmy Carter
- Chapter Ten Ronald Reagan
- Chapter Eleven George W. Bush
- Faith and the Presidency
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.