- Title Pages
- Series Foreword
- 1 The Supreme Court: The Least Understood Branch
- 2 The Selective Nature of Supreme Court Justices
- 3 Steps in the Decision-Making Process
- 4 Day to Day in the Life of the Court
- 5 A Psychological Analysis of Decision Formation
- 6 The Rational Choice Model in Judicial Decision-Making
- 7 The <i>Bush v. Gore</i> Decision
- 8 How Individual Justices Affect Decisions
- 9 The Chief Justice: More Influential Than Other Justices?
- 10 Can the Court’s Decisions Be Predicted?
- 11 Evaluating the Process
- The Psychology of the Supreme Court
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.