- Title Pages
- Preface—Lessons from PEN: Scientific Collaboration and the Search for Synergy
- 1 How Faces Became Special
- 2 Objects of Expertise
- 3 Development of Expertise in Face Recognition
- 4 Degrees of Expertise
- 5 Face Processing in Autism: Insights from the Perceptual Expertise Framework
- 6 Congenital and Acquired Prosopagnosia: Flip Sides of the Same Coin?
- 7 Modeling Perceptual Expertise
- 8 Competition Between Face and Nonface Domains of Expertise
- 9 The Locus of Holistic Processing
- 10 The Case for Letter Expertise
- 11 Perceptual and Conceptual Interactions in Object Recognition and Expertise
- 12 Lessons from Neuropsychology
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- Perceptual Expertise
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.