- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction: Religious Pluralism in World Affairs
- 2 Causes of Quarrel: What’s Special about Religious Disputes?
- 3 On the Possibility of Religious Pluralism
- 4 Toleration, Proselytizing, and the Politics of Recognition
- 5 The Rights and Limits of Proselytism in the New Religious World Order
- 6 Building Sustainable Peace: The Roles of Local and Transnational Religious Actors
- 7 Religious Actors and Transitional Justice
- 8 Religion and Global Development: Intersecting Paths
- 9 Peaceful Movements in the Muslim World
- 10 Trans-state Muslim Movements and Militant Extremists in an Era of Soft Power
- 11 Religious Pluralism and the Politics of a Global Cloning Ban
- 12 U.S. Foreign Policy and Global Religious Pluralism
- Religious Pluralism, Globalization, and World Politics
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.