- Title Pages
- 1 What Should We Do about Torture?
- 2 The Consequences of War
- 3 Humanitarian Intervention, Consent, and Proportionality
- 4 <i>Humanity</i> and the Perils of Perniciously Politicized Science
- 5 Social Moral Epistemology and the Tasks of Ethics
- 6 The Strains of Dialogue
- 7 Humanity and Hyper-regulation: From Nuremberg to Helsinki
- 8 Transhumanity: A Moral Vision of the Twenty-First Century
- 9 The Foundations of Humanity
- 10 Bystanders to Poverty
- 11 Compassion: Human and Animal
- 12 Jonathan Glover
- 13 Responses: A Summing Up
- Selected Writings of Jonathan Glover
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.