- Title Pages
- 1 Balancing Science and Services: The Challenges and Rewards of Field Research
- 2 Developing Questions when the Perfect Instrument Is Not Available
- 3 Hiring, Training, and Retaining Research Staff and Interviewers
- 4 Managing the Data from Survey Development through Archiving
- 5 Data Preparation and Data Standards: The Devil Is in the Details
- 6 Cultural Sensitivity and Cultural Disparities: Ethical Dilemmas, Legal Issues, and IRB Requirements
- 7 Creating Interdisciplinary Research Teams and Using Consultants
- 8 “Indigenist” Collaborative Research Efforts in Native American Communities
- 9 The Worst of all Possible Program Evaluation Outcomes
- 10 The Influence of Research on Policy and Practice: Lessons from Studies of Asset Building and Low-Income Families
- 11 Disseminating Results and Sharing Data and Publications
- The Field Research Survival Guide
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.