- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Early Experiments on Motor Cortex
- Chapter 3 An Integrative Map of the Body
- Chapter 4 Hierarchy in the Cortical Motor System
- Chapter 5 Neuronal Control of Movement
- Chapter 6 What Can Be Learned from Electrical Stimulation?
- Chapter 7 Complex Movements Evoked by Electrical Stimulation of Motor Cortex
- Chapter 8 The Match Between Natural Neuronal Properties and Stimulation-Evoked Movement
- Chapter 9 The Movement Repertoire of Monkeys
- Chapter 10 Dimensionality Reduction as a Theory of Motor Cortex Organization
- Chapter 11 Feedback Remapping and the Cortical-Spinal-Muscular System
- Chapter 12 Social Implications of Motor Control
- Literature Cited
- The Intelligent Movement Machine
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.