- Title Pages
- Preface and Acknowledgments
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The Development Agenda at WIPO
- 3 TRIPS 3.0
- 4 The WIPO Development Agenda in an Historical and Political Context
- 5 The Politics of Intellectual Property Reform in Developing Countries
- 6 History Lessons for the WIPO Development Agenda
- 7 The WIPO Development Agenda
- 8 What Direction is the Wind Blowing?
- 9 Are National Patent Laws the Blossoming Rains?
- 10 Historical Perspectives on Patent Systems in Economic Development
- 11 Expanding Patent Rights in Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Is Product Patent Protection Necessary to Spur Innovation in Developing Countries?
- 13 IPRs and Technological Development in Pharmaceuticals
- 14 The Production of Knowledge, Innovation, and IP in Developing Countries
- 15 Arab Musiconomics, Culture, Copyright, and the Commons
- 16 Trading Copyright
- 17 Antitrust, Patents, and Developing Nations
- 18 Innovation, Competition Policies, and Intellectual Property
- 19 Intellectual Property and Development as Freedom
- 20 Contours of an International Instrument on Limitations and Exceptions*
- The Development Agenda
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.