- Title Pages
- Part I Background: Like Begets Like
- CHAPTER ONE Clonality within the Individual
- CHAPTER TWO Sexuality: The Antithesis of Clonality
- Part II Unisexual Clonality in Nature
- CHAPTER THREE Reproduction by the Chaste: Parthenogenesis
- CHAPTER FOUR Reproduction by the Semichaste: Gynogenesis, Hybridogenesis, and Kleptogenesis
- Part III Sexual Clonality in Nature
- CHAPTER FIVE Clonality in Utero: Polyembryony
- CHAPTER SIX Clonality by Incest: Hermaphroditic Self-Fertilization
- Part IV Clonality in the Laboratory
- CHAPTER SEVEN Human-Sponsored Clonality
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.