- Title Pages
- Notes on the Contributors
- 1 Procrastination
- 2 Economic Models of Procrastination
- 3 Is Procrastination Weakness of Will?
- 4 Intransitive Preferences, Vagueness, and the Structure of Procrastination
- 5 Bad Timing
- 6 Prudence, Procrastination, and Rationality
- 7 Procrastination and Personal Identity
- 8 The Vice of Procrastination
- 9 Virtue for Procrastinators
- 10 Procrastination as Vice
- 11 Overcoming Procrastination through Planning
- 12 Coping with Procrastination
- 13 Resisting Procrastination
- 14 Procrastination and the Extended Will
- 15 Procrastination and the Law
- The Thief of Time
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.