- Title Pages
- I How Should One Read the Early Chapters of Genesis?
- 2 Genesis before Darwin
- 3 The Six Days of Creation According to the Greek Fathers
- 4 The Hermeneutics of Reading Genesis after Darwin
- 5 What Difference Did Darwin Make?
- 6 Genesis and the Scientists
- 7 Science and Religion in Nineteenth- and Twentieth-Century Landscape Art
- 8 Reading Genesis 1–3 in the Light of Modern Science
- 9 All God’s Creatures
- 10 Evolution and Evil
- 11 “Male and Female He Created Them” (Genesis 1:27)
- 12 Propriety and Trespass
- 13 The Plausibility of Creationism
- Index of Modern Authors
- Subject Index
- Reading Genesis after Darwin
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.