- Title Pages
- 1 Maverick Men in Ballet
- 2 What We Know about Boys Who Dance
- 3 Is Dance a Man's Sport Too?
- 4 Transcending Gender in Ballet's LINES
- 5 The Performance of Unmarked Masculinity
- 6 Pricked Dances
- 7 Gender Trumps Race?
- 8 <i>Ausdruckstanz</i>, Workers’ Culture, and Masculinity in Germany in the 1920s and 1930s
- 9 Choreographing Masculinity
- 10 Native Motion and Imperial Emotion
- 11 Ibrahim Farrah
- 12 From Gynemimesis to Hypermasculinity
- Appendix Notes on Personal Histories
- Notes on Contributors
- When Men Dance
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.