- Title Pages
- 1 First Encounters
- 2 Arab Musicians in Israel and the West Bank
- 3 Israeli Musical Life
- 4 Alei Hazayit
- 5 Bustan Abraham
- 6 Two Bands, Two Interactive Musical Networks
- 7 Yair Dalal
- 8 A Larger Network—The Ethnic Music Scene in Israel
- 9 Musical Mixtures—Fusion of Styles and Styles of Fusion
- 10 Bustan Abraham's Approaches to Composition and Improvisation
- 11 Representations of Place and Time
- 12 Roots in the Past, Routes to the Future
- Audio Recordings
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.