- Title Pages
- 1 The Need for Evidence-Based Public Health
- 2 Assessing Scientific Evidence for Public Health Action
- 3 Understanding and Applying Analytic Tools
- 4 Community Assessment
- 5 Developing an Initial Statement of the Issue
- 6 Quantifying the Issue
- 7 Searching the Scientific Literature and Organizing Information
- 8 Developing and Prioritizing Intervention Options
- 9 Developing an Action Plan and Implementing Interventions
- 10 Evaluating the Program or Policy
- 11 Emerging Issues in Evidence-Based Public Health
- Evidence-Based Public Health
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.