- Title Pages
- List of Illustrations
- 1 The Early Years
- 2 Politics and Aesthetics
- 3 Platonism and Expressive Aesthetics
- 4 The Status of Art in the Carnets
- 5 Idea, Image, and Copy
- 6 Imagination and the Form of the carnets
- Final Profile
- Appendix: Joubert's Reading of Plato
- Primary Sources
- Secondary Sources
- The Thought and Art of Joseph Joubert (1754–1824)
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.