- Title Pages
- Preface to the Revised Edition
- Bentham's Principle of Utility
- Bentham's Imperational Conception of Law
- Abbreviations and References
- 1 The Need for Re-Examination
- 2 A Differential Interpretation
- 3 The Consistency of the Dual Standard
- 4 The Convergence of Interests
- 5 The Development of Bentham's Position
- 6 The Imperational Theory of Law
- 7 Motivation and Control.
- I. Works by or Ascribed to Bentiiam
- II. Some Works on Bentham
- III. Some Critical Discussions of this Book
- IV. Other Works Cited in this Book
- Index of Names
- Index of Subjects
- In the Interest of the Governed
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.