- Title Pages
- For Tony Honoré
- Introduction: The Logic of Criminal Law
- Agency and Welfare in the Penal Law
- On What’s Intentionally Done
- Acting, Trying, and Criminal Liability
- Taking the Consequences
- Foreseeing Harm Opaquely
- Culpability and Mistake of Law
- The Nature of Justification
- Should the Criminal Law Abandon the Actus Reus-Mens Rea Distinction?
- Subjectivism and Objectivism: Towards Synthesis
- Diminished Capacity
- Value, Action, Mental Illness, and the Law
- Index of Subjects
- Index of Names
- Action and Value in Criminal Law
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.