- Title Pages
- A Note on Conventions
- 1 Holy Scripture and Post-Biblical Exegeses
- 2 Post-Qumran Perspectives on Exegesis
- 3 Wording of the Biblical Text
- 4 Features of Literalism
- 5 Did the Pesherists alter their Biblical Quotations?
- 6 Modifying the Biblical Text
- 7 Nature of Pesherite Interpretation
- 8 Paul and Midrash Pesher
- 9 Paul and his Old Testament Quotations
- 10 Paul as Exegete
- 11 Attitudes to Holy Scripture
- Select Bibliography
- Index of Biblical and Other Sources
- Index of Subject and Author
- Holy Scripture in the Qumran Commentaries and Pauline Letters
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.