- Title Pages
- List of Abbreviations
- Table of Cases
- Table of Statutes
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The Imperial Dominions
- 3 Parliamentary Sovereignty in the Empire and Commonwealth: Dicey’s Dominions and Dogmas
- 4 Theories of Parliamentary Sovereignty After 1931: New and Revised
- 5 Canada I: Confederation and the Imperial Theory
- 6 Canada II: An Independent Constitutional Theory
- 7 Canada III: The <i>Patriation Reference</i>
- 8 New Zealand: Waitangi, Westminster and Wellington
- 9 Australia I: Colonies, Conventions and the Constitution
- 10. Australia II: Westminster to Canberra
- 11. Legal Continuity or Disguised Revolution?
- 12. Theoretical Approaches to Sovereignty and Legal System
- 13 Constitutional Continuity and Constitutional Independence
- 14 Conclusion
- The Constitution of Independence
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.