- Title Pages
- List of Abbreviations
- Notes on the Text
- 1 Evangelicals and the Established Church
- 2 The Impulse to Secession
- 3 Thomas Kelly and John Walker, and the Revival of Apostolic’ Practices within Irish Evangelicalism
- 4 The Western Schism
- 5 English Millennialism: The English Prophetic Movement and the Albury ‘Apostles’
- 6 Irish Millennialism: The Irish Prophetic Movement and the Origins of the Plymouth Brethren
- 7 The Oxford Seceders
- 8 Evangelicals and Tractarians: Baptist Noel and the Evangelical Response to the Gorham Affair
- 9 The Case of the Reverend James Shore
- Anglican Evangelicals
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.