- Title Pages
- Part I National Minorities in Conceptual Perspective
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 What is a National Minority?
- Chapter 3 Why are National Minorities a Subject of European International Relations?
- Part II National Minorities in Historical Perspective
- Chapter 4 Minority Rights from Westphalia to Berlin (1648–1878)
- Chapter 5 The League of Nations System of Minority Guarantees (1919–1939)
- Chapter 6 National Minority Questions and the Cold War Human Rights Regime (1945–1989)
- Part III National Minorities in Contemporary Perspective
- Chapter 7 National Minority Rights Provisions (1990–1995)
- Chapter 8 National Minority Rights Enforcement Mechanisms (1990–1995)
- Chapter 9 Conclusion
- Select Bibliography
- National Minorities and the European Nation-States System
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.