- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- Chapter 1 General biology of red colobus
- Chapter 2 Vocalizations
- Chapter 3 Demography: social group size and composition and population density
- Chapter 4 Social organization: intergroup relations, tenure, longevity, and dispersal
- Chapter 5 Social behavior and reproduction
- Chapter 6 Ecology
- Chapter 7 Conservation
- Appendix 1.1 Annotated list and measurements of red colobus (<i>Procolobus</i>) by the late Dr. Peter Grubb, with additional data on <i>Procolobus kirkii</i> from Drs. Kenneth Glander and Kirstin Siex.
- The Red Colobus Monkeys
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.