- Title Pages
- Series Foreword
- Chapter 1 Current management of advanced breast cancer
- Chapter 2 Pain control in advanced local disease
- Chapter 3 Psychological and social issues for patients with advanced breast cancer
- Chapter 4 The management of odours and wounds in advanced local disease
- Chapter 5 The assessment and management of lymphoedema
- Chapter 6 The management of carcinomatous meningitis in advanced breast cancer
- Chapter 7 The management of fatigue in breast cancer
- Chapter 8 The use of bisphosphonates in the management of advanced breast cancer
- Chapter 9 The management of pain and other complications from bone metastases
- Chapter 10 The management of malignant pleural effusions in breast cancer
- Palliative Care Consultations in Advanced Breast Cancer
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.