- Title Pages
- List of contributors
- Chapter 1 Introduction to addictive behaviours
- Chapter 2 Passive vulnerability or active agency? An ecological and evolutionary perspective on human drug use
- Chapter 3 What are addictive substances and behaviours and how far do they extend?
- Chapter 4 Well-being as a framework for understanding addictive substances
- Chapter 5 The effects of addictive substances and addictive behaviours on physical and mental health
- Chapter 6 Drug and alcohol policy for European youth: current evidence and recommendations for integrated policies and research strategies
- Chapter 7 Addictive substances and behaviours and social justice
- Chapter 8 Impact of the economic recession on addiction-prone behaviours
- Chapter 9 Social costs of addiction in Europe
- Chapter 10 Addictive substances and socioeconomic development
- Chapter 11 Addictive substances and behaviours and corruption, transparency, and governance
- Chapter 12 Conclusion
- Impact of Addictive Substances and Behaviours on Individual and Societal Well-being
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.