- Title Pages
- 1 Need for an Adequate Initial Clarification
- 2 Five Leading Ideas about Consciousness
- 3 Something’s Being Actual
- 4 Dualisms, Functionalisms, Consciousness-Criteria
- 5 Other Consciousness Theories, Criteria Again
- 6 What Is it to Be Objectively Physical?
- 7 Perceptual Consciousness—What Is and What Isn’t Actual
- 8 Perceptual Consciousness—Being Actual Is Being Subjectively Physical
- 9 Cognitive and Affective Consciousness—Theories, and What Is and What Isn’t Actual
- 10 Cognitive and Affective Consciousness—Being Actual Is Being Differently Subjectively Physical
- 11 Conclusions Past and Present
- Actual Consciousness
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.