- Title Pages
- List of Contributors
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 Not Quite the Bed that Procrustes Built
- 2 Judicial Performance, Membership, and Design at the Court of Justice
- 3 Selecting the European Union’s Judges
- 4 The Real Test–How to Contribute to a Better Justice
- 5 (S)electing Judges for Strasbourg
- 6 Selecting Strasbourg Judges
- 7 On the Democratic Legitimacy of Europe’s Judges
- 8 Can Judicial Selection Secure Judicial Independence?
- 9 How Transparent is Transparent Enough?
- 10 Spillovers in Selecting Europe’s Judges
- 11 Selection, Appointment, and Legitimacy
- 12 The Legitimization Strategies of International Judges
- Select Bibliography
- Selecting Europe's Judges
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.