- Title Pages
- Preface and Acknowledgments
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- Abbreviations and Acronyms
- List of Contributors
- 1 <i>After</i>-development dynamics
- 2 Economic clustering in Northeast Asia
- 3 South Korea’s green growth strategy and East Asia’s new developmentalism
- 4 Globalization, upgrading, and regional engagement
- 5 Development and strategy of Korean patent filings in China
- 6 Cross-border hybridization
- 7 The transfer of HRM practices to Indian subsidiaries in a South Korean MNC in the auto industry
- 8 Diffusion of a Korean labor–management partnership model across Asia
- 9 Limits to Korean business expansion
- 10 Foreign professionals in South Korea
- 11 A pathway of knowledge transfer from Korea to Asian countries
- 12 Assimilation and socioeconomic hardship of Asian migrants in South Korea
- 13 Gender under reconstruction
- 14 What’s next <i>after</i> development?
- After-Development Dynamics
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.