- Title Pages
- List of Contributors
- Chapter 1 Ownership of addiction: variations across time and place
- Chapter 2 Concepts of addiction in Europe in the 1970s and 1980s: what does a long view tell us about drugs, alcohol, and tobacco?
- Chapter 3 Concepts and policies directed at drug use in Denmark, Finland, and Sweden
- Chapter 4 WHO expert committees and key concepts for drugs, alcohol, and tobacco, 1949–2013
- Chapter 5 The role of stakeholders in addictions policy and intervention
- Chapter 6 Exploring user groups as stakeholders in drug policy processes in four European countries
- Chapter 7 External influences on national drug policies in four European countries at the turn of the twenty-first century
- Chapter 8 Underpinnings of tobacco policy: an epistemic governance perspective
- Chapter 9 General practitioners’ position on problematic gambling in three European welfare states
- Chapter 10 Popular images of addiction in five European countries
- Concepts of Addictive Substances and Behaviours across Time and Place
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.