- Great Clarendon Street, Oxford, OX2 6DP,
- United Kingdom
- Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford.
- It furthers the University's objective of excellence in research, scholarship,
- and education by publishing worldwide. Oxford is a registered trade mark of
- Oxford University Press in the UK and in certain other countries
- © United Nations University World Institute for Development Economics Research (UNU-WIDER) 2016
- The moral rights of the authors have been asserted
- First Edition published in 2016
- Impression: 1
- Some rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval
- system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, for commercial purposes without
- the prior permission in writing of Oxford University Press.
- This is an open access publication. Except where otherwise noted, this work is
- distributed under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-
- Share Alike 3.0 IGO licence (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 IGO), a copy of which is available at
- Enquiries concerning use outside the terms of the Creative Commons
- licence should be sent to the Rights Department, Oxford University Press,
- at the above address or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published in the United States of America by Oxford University Press
- 198 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016, United States of America
- British Library Cataloguing in Publication Data
- Data available
- Library of Congress Control Number: 2015958530
- Printed in Great Britain by
- Clays Ltd, St Ives plc
- Links to third party websites are provided by Oxford in good faith and
- for information only. Oxford disclaims any responsibility for the materials
- contained in any third party website referenced in this work.