- Title Pages
- Table of Cases
- Table of Legislation
- List of Tables
- Glossary of Terms
- 1 Shareholder Litigation and Corporate Governance
- 2 The Choice of Rationales and the Social Meaning of Derivative Actions
- 3 The Difficulties with Conferring Rights on Shareholders to Litigate
- 4 The Way to Reform and a New Statutory Derivative Action: Much Ado About Nothing?
- 5 A Proposed Model for Derivative Actions: the Functional and Focused Model (FFM)
- 6 Funding Derivative Actions: Costs and Fees as Incentives to Commence Litigation
- 7 Pursuing the Resolution of the Funding Problem
- 8 The Interrelationship between the Derivative Action and the Unfair Prejudice Remedy
- 9 Conclusion and Future Directions
- Appendix 1 Companies Act 2006
- APPENDIX 2 The Civil Procedure (Amendment) Rules 2007 SI 2204/2007 (Extracts Only)<sup>1</sup>
- Selected Bibliography
- Derivative Actions and Corporate Governance
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.