- Title Pages
- List of Tables
- 1 The Comparative Analysis of Competing Capitalisms
- 2 The Contingent Nature of National Business Systems: Types of States and Complementary Institutions
- 3 Constructing Innovation Systems: The Roles of Institutional Regimes and National Public Science Systems
- 4 Changing Institutional Regimes and Business Systems: Endogenous and Exogenous Pressures on Postwar Systems of Economic Organization
- 5 The Growth of International Governance and the Restructuring of Business Systems: The Effects of Multi‐levelled Governance in Europe and Elsewhere
- 6 The Institutional Structuring of Organizational Capabilities: Variations in Authority Sharing and Organizational Careers
- 7 Developing Innovative Competences in Different Institutional Frameworks
- 8 Constructing Capabilities in Entrepreneurial Technology Firms: A Comparative Institutional Analysis of Germany, Sweden, and the UK
- 9 Project‐Based Firms: New Organizational Form or Variations on a Theme?
- 10 Divergent Multinational Firms: Home and Host Economy Effects on Internationalization Strategies and Organizational Capabilities
- 11 Developing Transnational Organizational Capabilities in Multinational Companies: The Role of Cross‐National Authority Sharing and Organizational Careers
- 12 The Changing Japanese Multinational: Application, Adaptation, and Learning in Car Manufacturing and Financial Services
- Business Systems and Organizational Capabilities
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.