- Title Pages
- Colour Plates: My Life's Mandala
- Chapter 1 Setting the Context: What do we mean by psychosocial care in palliative care?
- Chapter 2 Communication Issues
- Chapter 3 Social Impact of Advanced Metastatic Cancer
- Chapter 3 Continued Social Impact of Advanced Metastatic Cancer
- Chapter 4 Family-centred Care: Psychosocial Care for the Marginalized
- Chapter 5 Current Provision of Psychosocial Care Within Palliative Care
- Chapter 6 Anxiety and Adjustment Disorders
- Chapter 7 Diagnosis, Assessment, and Treatment of Depression in Palliative Care
- Chapter 8 Psychotherapeutic Interventions in Palliative Care
- Chapter 9 Complementary Therapies
- Chapter 10 Spiritual Care
- Chapter 11 Bereavement Care and Hope
- Chapter 12 Staff Support
- Psychosocial Issues in Palliative Care
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.