- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- 1 Capital Market Liberalization and Development
- 2 The Benefits and Risks of Financial Globalization
- 3 Capital Market Liberalization, Globalization, and the IMF
- 4 From the Boom in Capital Inflows to Financial Traps
- 5 Capital Market Liberalization and Poverty
- 6 Capital Management Techniques in Developing Countries: Managing Capital Flows in Malaysia, India, and China
- 7 The Role of Preventative Capital Account Regulations
- 8 The Malaysian Experience in Financial‐Economic Crisis Management: An Alternative to the IMF‐Style Approach
- 9 Domestic Financial Regulations in Developing Countries: Can They Effectively Limit the Impact of Capital Account Volatility?
- 10 The Pro‐Cyclical Impact of Basel II on Emerging Markets and its Political Economy
- 11 Consequences of Liberalizing Derivatives Markets
- 12 Do Global Standards and Codes Prevent Financial Crises?
- Capital Market Liberalization and Development
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.