- Title Pages
- LIST OF FIGURES
- LIST OF TABLES
- LIST OF BOXES
- NOTES ON CONTRIBUTORS
- LIST OF ABBREVIATIONS
- 1 Overview
- 2 The GATS
- 3 The Basic Economics of Services Trade
- 4 Measurring Trade in Services<sup>*</sup>
- 5 Empirical Analysis of Barriers to International Services Transactions and the Consequences of Liberalization
- 6 Regionalism in Services Trade
- 7 Financial Services and International Trade Agreements: The Development Dimension
- 8 Trade in Infrastructure Services: A Conceptual Framework
- 9 Transport Services
- 10 Trade in Services Telecommunications
- 11 Trade in Health Services and the GATS
- 12 E‐Commerce Regulation: New Game, New Rules?
- 13 The Temporary Movement of Workers to Provide Services (GATS Mode 4)<sup>*</sup>
- APPENDIX: A GUIDE TO SERVICES NEGOTIATIONS
- A Handbook of International Trade in Services
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.